Randy does accounting and payroll for my small business. Probably the best thing I ever did for my business and my mind was to hire him. If not, I think it’s quite possible I would have gotten an brain aneurysm. The amount of time you spend not worrying about books and taxes and focusing on your business is invaluable. Hire this guy.
Cash Flow Management
Focused Cash Flow Management Services have been designed to illustrate where your cash is going, and what you can do about it.
Every entrepreneur cares deeply about this important aspect of managing a business. In fact, many small business owners focus exclusively on their cash position, e.g. bank balance, without realizing that there are many other factors that affect the financial health of the business.
Worried About Cash Flow?
Do any of the following descriptions sound familiar?
- I never seem to know where I stand in terms of cash flow
- Just when I think things are OK, my bank balance drops down again, or I am faced with an overdraft
- I worry about having enough cash flow to meet payroll
- I worry about having enough cash flow to pay taxes, i.e. payroll remittances, sales taxes and income taxes
- I don’t know how to improve my situation
Cash flow drivers
The volume of sales
How fast you collect sales proceeds, including how fast you invoice customers and then collect from them
Profitability on these sales
The timing of payment to suppliers
Payment of taxes (payroll remittances, sales taxes, income taxes)
Investment in inventory